Effective on: June 23, 2020
These Terms of Service apply when you access, download, install, and use “Clean Master for PC” and its related website
(collectively referred as “Services”). The Services is provided by [ Cheetah Mobile Singapore Pte. Ltd] (“Company” “we,” “us” and “our”).
We prepared these Clean Master Terms of Service (these “Terms of Service”) to help explain the terms that apply to your use of the Service.
Notice Regarding Dispute Resolution: These Terms of Service contain provisions that govern how claims you and we may have against each
other are resolved (see Section 9 below), including an agreement and obligation to arbitrate disputes, which will,subject to limited exceptions,
require you to submit claims you have against us to binding arbitration. You acknowledge that you pursue claims against us only on an individual
basis, not as part of any class or representative action or proceeding
(if applicable) and you will only be permitted to seek relief(including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis.
1. Updates to these Terms of Service. We may modify these Terms of Service from time to time. We will notify you of material changes
to these Terms of Service by posting the amended terms on the Sit before the effective date of the changes. In addition, you will be
required to accept the new Terms of Service the first time you visit the Service. If you do not agree with the proposed changes, you
should discontinue your use of the Service prior to the time the new Terms of Service take effect. If you continue using the Service
after the new terms take effect, you will be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
[ https://www.cleanmasterofficial.com/en-us/Privacy.shtml ], to understand how we use information we collect
Terms of Service and by agreeing to these Terms of Service, you agree to be bound by the terms of the Privacy
Policy and agree that we may use information collected from you in accordance with its terms.
3. Affirmative Representations Regarding Your Use of the Service. When you use the Service, you represent that:
(a) the information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) your use of the Service and your use of services
available on the Service do not violate any applicable law or regulation; (c) you are 13 years of age or older;
and (d) you are of sufficient legal age or otherwise have legal capacity to legally enter into these Terms of Service.
(1) You acknowledge that you have only a non-exclusive and limited right to use the Service on non-commercial purposes
within the validity period of the agreement. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Product or attempt
to gain access to the source code for the Product, except and only to the extent that it is expressly permitted by applicable law.
(2) You will not transfer or assign the Software or this Agree and/or any rights or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of the Company..
(3) Your rights under this Agreement will automatically terminate if you breach any of your
material obligations under this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you will
destroy all copies of the Software promptly after such termination.
(4) All rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company.
5. Prohibited Activities. You agree that, in connection with your use of the Service, you will not:
(1) use the Service for any unauthorized purpose including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of
other users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or other electronic
communications, or engaging in unauthorized framing of, or linking to, the Service without our express written consent;
(2) transmit chain letters, bulk or junk email or interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the
Service or the networks or services connected to the Service, including without limitation, hacking into the
Service, or using the system to send unsolicited or commercial emails, bulletins, comments or other communications;
(3) impersonate any other person or entity, sell or let others use your profile or password, provide false
or misleading identification or address information, or invade the privacy, or violate the personal or
proprietary right, of any person or entity;
(4) decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, adapt, reverse engineer, create derivative works from
or sublicense the Service, or any portion thereof;
(5) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Service or features
that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials (as defined in Section 6) or enforce limitations
on use of the Service or the Materials on the Service.
6. Our Intellectual Property Rights. Except for your Contributions and the Contributions of other users of the Service,
all of the content on the Service (“Materials”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Service,
are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Singapore's
laws and foreign laws and international conventions. The Service and the Materials are for your information and
personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. We reserve all rights in and to the Service and the Materials.
If you download or print a copy of the Materials for your own personal use, you must retain all trademark, copyright
and other proprietary notices contained in and on the Materials.
7. Our Management of the Service; User Misconduct
(1) Our Right to Manage the Service. We reserve the right, but do not undertake the obligation to:
(a) monitor or review the Service for violations of these Terms of Service and for compliance with our policies;
(b) report to law enforcement authorities and/or take legal action against anyone who violates these Terms of Service;
(c) manage the Service in a manner designed to protect our and third parties' rights and property or
to facilitate the proper functioning of the Service;
(2) Our Right to Terminate Users. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE,
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS
TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON AT ALL, INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE,
OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
8. Third Party Website. You acknowledge and agree that the availability of the Service may be dependent
on third party websites from which you download the Service. You acknowledge that these Terms of Service
are between you and the Company. and not with the applicable Third Party Websites. Each Third Party Website
may have its own terms and conditions to which you must agree before downloading the Service from it.
You agree to comply with, and your license to use the Service is conditioned upon, your compliance with,
the applicable Third Party Website terms and conditions. To the extent that other terms and conditions
from the applicable Third Party Website are less restrictive than, or otherwise conflict with, the terms
and conditions of these Terms of Service ,the more restrictive or conflicting terms and conditions in these Terms of Service will apply.
9. Legal Disputes and Arbitration Agreement
Please Read This Following Clause Carefully – It May Significantly Affect Your Legal Rights, Including Your Right to File a Lawsuit in Court
(1) Initial Dispute Resolution. We are available by email at [email@example.com] to address any concerns you may
have regarding your use of the Service. Most concerns may be quickly resolved in this manner. Each of you and the
Company agree to use best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through
consultation and good faith negotiations which shall be a precondition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration.
(2) Agreement to Binding Arbitration. If we do not reach an agreed upon solution within a period of thirty
(30) days from the time informal dispute resolution is pursued pursuant to section 9(1) above, then either
party may initiate binding arbitration. Each of the parties to these Terms of Service irrevocably agrees
that the courts of [Hong Kong] shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any suit, action or proceedings,
and/or to settle any disputes, which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms of Service or its
formation or validity and, for these purposes, each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of [Hong Kong]
The arbitrator, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation,
applicability, enforceability or formation of these Terms of Service, including, but not limited to, any claim that all or
any part of these Terms of Service is void or voidable. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would
be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator's award shall be binding on the parties and may be entered
as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
(3) Class Action and Class Arbitration Waiver. You and the Company each further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted
in your respective individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and you and the Company
each expressly waive your respective right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis.
(4) Applicable Law. You agree that federal laws and the laws of the HongKong, without regard to principles of conflict of laws,
will govern these Terms of Service and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and the Company.
10. Warranty Disclaimer; Limitation on Liability
(1) Disclaimer of Warranties
a) TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL Materials OR ITEMS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,”
WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. BY OPERATING THE SERVICE, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR IMPLY THAT WE ENDORSE ANY MATERIALS OR
ITEMS AVAILABLE ON OR LINKED TO BY THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTENT HOSTED ON THIRD PARTY SITES, OR THAT WE BELIEVE
ANY MATERIALS OR ITEMS TO BE ACCURATE, USEFUL OR NON-HARMFUL. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DO NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF
THE SERVICE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED
IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW,
WE AND EACH OF OUR ADVERTISERS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND
OTHER CONTRACTORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE AND YOUR USE THEREOF.
b) TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY,
TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICE’S CONTENT, THE CONTENT OF ANY SITE LINKED TO THE SERVICE, INFORMATION OR ANY
OTHER ITEMS OR MATERIALS ON THE SERVICE OR LINKED TO BY THE SERVICE. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) ERRORS,
MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL
INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE, (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES,
OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT
AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE
MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE.
(2) Limited Liability. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT,
CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, ANY MATERIALS,
OR ANY OTHER CONTENT THEREIN. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IN
RESPECT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT,
TORT OR FOR BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR IN ANY OTHER WAY SHALL NOT EXCEED $50.
11. Notice to California Users. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, users located in California are entitled to the following
consumer rights notice: If a user has a question or complaint regarding the Service, please send an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org..]
California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer
Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 95了2-5210.
12. Independent Contractors. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to create an agency, partnership, joint venture,
employer-employee or franchisor-franchisee relationship of any kind between us and any user.
13. Non-Waiver. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall
not operate as a waiver of the applicable right or provision.
14. Severability. These Terms of Service operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any
provision or part of a provision of these Terms of Service is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision
is deemed severable from these Terms of Service and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
15. Assignment. We may assign our rights under these Terms of Service without your approval.
16. No Modifications by Our Employees. If any of our employees offer to modify the terms of these Terms of Service,
he or she is not acting as an agent for us or speaking on our behalf. You may not rely, and should not act in reliance on,
any statement or communication from our employees or anyone else purporting to act on our behalf.
17. Contact Information. If you have any questions about these Terms of Service or your account,
please contact us at by email to [email@example.com.] or by mail at:
Cheetah Mobile Singapore Pte. Ltd;
ATTN: Policy Support
8 Marina View Asia Square Tower 1 Level 7,